We are delighted to bring to you our latest Impact Report, which outlines the 20/21 FY in terms of our funding and impact.
With your support, we funded $8.2 million into research, $3.3 million into hospital equipment and non-clinical services, of which $427,330 supported vital equipment for 20 regional hospitals. And $1.4 million into patient and family services at Queensland Children’s Hospital and Children’s Health Queensland facilities state-wide.
Other highlights include:
- Over $1.18 million invested into the Children’s Brain Cancer Centre
- $17 million in donations received
- Over 200 Indigenous welcome packs handed out to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families at Queensland Children’s Hospital
- 924 cuddles provided by our Steggles Cuddle Carers
- $8.2 million injected into research projects, including a research project providing Indigenous Australian kids care closer to home
- Foundation funded research receiving international recognition
- The funding of the first PET-CT scanner for an Australian paediatric hospital
You can read and download our full Impact Report here.
We hope you share in our pride at what we have achieved together and enjoy reflecting on the amazing work you have made possible. It is only thanks to the unwavering support of our donors, partners, and community that the amazing feats in this report could come to life, and that the patients featured throughout have been well supported and given hope through research and equipment.
Thank you again for working wonders for sick kids.