Partner with the Children’s Hospital Foundation and be the difference every kid deserves.
We are a passionate team connecting many voices, a unifying force here for the health and wellbeing of every kid in Queensland.
From donors, supporters, staff and volunteers, to partners in community, industry, healthcare and Government, we simply cannot do what we do best without others by our side.
Why partner with us
We take time to understand your needs and align a partnership with your corporate social responsibility program, business values, and company objectives - that delivers meaningful shared value and mutual benefit.
How you can partner with us
There are many ways you can make a measurable difference:
- Corporate Giving: Investing in health programs, services and research that supports patients and families.
- Workplace Fundraising: Raising funds by taking part in a fundraising event is a fantastic way to unite your employees around a common cause.
- Workplace Giving: Regular donations through workplace giving provides a simple yet impactful way for you to support sick kids and their families.
- Workplace Volunteering: You’ll have the opportunity to engage your teams through a range of flexible and meaningful volunteering and engagement activities.
- Cause-Related Marketing: Connect your brand more strongly with your target audience by developing a unique selling proposition.
- Campaign and Event Sponsorship: We can provide unique brand exposure to a large audience with some of Queensland’s biggest community events.
- Pro bono and in-kind support: Supporting the Foundation with goods and services pivotal to our work is an innovative way for our partners to deliver tangible value and help us reduce our overheads.
Become a partner
We have a passionate and professional Corporate Partnerships team who are experts in delivering inspiring partnerships that provide real business benefits.
To discuss partnering with the Children’s Hospital Foundation please complete our online form, phone 07 3606 6100 or email [email protected]
"*" indicates required fields