Join us in our purpose.
You can help work wonders for sick and injured kids and their families through a rewarding career at Children’s Hospital Foundation.
Digital Marketing Officer
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Website content, updates, functionality improvements, tracking, and analytics.
- You will deliver reports with actionable insights to team members and support implementation.
- You will also be responsible for managing Google Adwords and Adgrants to improve our SEO and SEM in line with the Foundation’s brand and fundraising strategy.
Family Support Coordinator
Reporting to our Family Support Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Family Support Manager with identifying and stewarding appropriate families for collateral, online and media activities and providing support to major Foundation campaigns, direct marketing and community fundraising.
- Coordinating photo and video consents, including administrative functions associated with the upkeep of databases.
- Building relationships with families who have the potential to be involved in Children’s Hospital Foundation activities.
- Providing support to families through the promotion of services offered by the Foundation.
- Assisting in the delivery of family experiences.
Media and Communications Manager
Reporting to our Director of Brand and Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of the Foundation’s media strategy including identifying and proactively pursing media opportunities.
- Providing copywriting services across a wide variety of channels.
- Alongside the Director of Brand and Marketing, leading and project managing organisational wide fundraising campaigns to ensure consistent brand and messaging.
We embrace diversity, celebrate our differences, and inspire each person to be their authentic self at work. As we strive to represent the communities we serve, we welcome and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people living with a disability, the LGBTQI community, people with neurological differences, mature age workers, as well as parents and carers returning to the workforce.
As such, if you require any adjustments to submit your application, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
We aim to deliver high impact results, are accountable for our actions and resources and communicate openly and honestly.
Recognition and respect
We are respectful in all of our interactions and committed to recognizing others, valuing their contributions.
We care for everyone we impact – the children always come first.
We selflessly support and trust each other and our teams, share our ideas and goals, work hard, have fun and celebrate our achievements.
Excellence and innovation
We strive for excellence, encourage innovation and develop our skills to achieve our best.
We believe in developing and supporting our team to help balance their work, family and life commitments. Our team have access to a range of benefits and programs to help them be their best, including:
Health and wellbeing
Our values underpin our continued care and support for our team’s health and wellbeing.
- Corporate healthcare plan
- Wellness program
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted gym membership
- Flu vaccinations
Diversity and inclusion
The qualities that make us unique are valued everyday you come to work. Regardless of your gender, age or background, we welcome you to our team.
- Reconciliation Action Plan
- Monthly all team meetings
- Structured employee recognition and reward program
We are pleased to offer a range of financial benefits.
- Salary packaging which increases your take home salary
- Salaries benchmarked against industry averages
Our team is empowered and enabled to drive their careers and development.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Study leave
- Online learning platform
Family and life
We understand life can be a juggling act at times, so we offer a range of options to make life easier.
- Paid maternity / parental leave
- Return to work allowance
- Work/life balance through flexible and hybrid working
Community and culture
We work hard, celebrate our amazing achievements and have fun!
- Social club
- Volunteering opportunities
- Team building days
- Monthly mingle
Your gift of time makes all the difference to sick kids and their family. Our volunteers are at the heart of our patient and family services, bringing joy and smiles to kids in Queensland Children’s Hospital.