We are thrilled to bring to you our most recent Impact Report, which outlines how your generosity changed the lives of sick and injured kids in the 2021 / 22 financial year.
In a year that continued to impact all our lives, we have so many reasons to celebrate the difference that you have created for sick kids and their families.
Because of your support in 2021 / 22, we invested $20 million into direct impact for sick kids, including:
- Investing $7.8 million into ground-breaking medical research
- Investing $4 million into support for young people between 12 and 25 years of age who are experiencing mental ill-health
- Providing 1,225 cuddles to babies through our Steggles Cuddle Carer program
- Providing over 1,800 children with music therapy sessions to help them on their road to recovery
- Distributing 100 Indigenous welcome packs at Queensland Children’s Hospital
- Awarding 6,953 Bravery Beads to recognise the strength and courage of sick kids during treatments and procedures.
From all of us at the Foundation, thank you for your constant and unwavering support across the past financial year.
We hope that you take the opportunity to reflect on the far-reaching impact of your generous donations and be proud of how this has eased a child’s time in hospital. We know we are incredibly proud of what we have been able to achieve together in just 12 months.
To find out how your support helped some of Queensland’s sickest kids, you can read our 2021 / 22 Impact Report here.