Our BIG W car raffle winner has taken home their brand-new Hyundai Tuscon Elite, valued at more than $49,000.
All funds raised from the BIG W car raffle will help sick and injured kids through funding life-saving medical research, vital new equipment and providing support and entertainment for sick kids and their families across Queensland and into northern New South Wales.
For over 19 years, BIG W and their customers have supported the Children’s Hospital Foundation, raising over $5 million for some of Queensland’s sickest kids. BIG W’s incredible generosity has helped improve the lives of countless children, funding revolutionary research into respiratory illnesses and support services for kids in hospital.
We would also like to say a huge thank you to Hyundai Australia for donating this incredible prize and for their ongoing support.
Ticket Number: #44327
T.C – purchased from BIG W Emerald
Raffle Terms and Conditions:
1st Prize – Hyundai Tucson Elite 2.0 Diesel Auto in White Cream inc. GST, stamp duty, CTP, 12-month registration & dealer delivery. Total value $49,558.35.
- Tickets will be on sale from 10 October to 6 November 2022.
- All proceeds will be donated to the Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- Raffle will be drawn at the Children’s Hospital Foundation, Level 14/199 Grey st South Brisbane at 11am, Tuesday, 17 January 2023.
- Winners will be notified by telephone, mail and on the Children’s Hospital Foundation website www.childrens.org.au.
- On Tuesday, 24 January 2023 winners’ names and ticket number will be published in The Australian newspaper.
- Winners can collect their prize from any Hyundai dealership in Queensland.
- The maximum number of tickets to be sold is 75,000.
- Total prize pool value to be won is $49,558.35
- The prize pool value is correct at the time of printing.
- Children’s Hospital Foundation board members/management/committee executives, raffle organisers, and their immediate families (those living at the same premises) are not permitted to participate in the raffle.
- Persons under the age of 18 years are unable to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable and non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash unless otherwise stated or permitted by state regulations.
- Prizes may be substituted, subject to each participating state’s legislative requirements.
- Some images are display only and may not be a true reflection of the prize.
- Subject to relevant state authority approval, the Promoter reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this raffle at any time, and/or to cancel the raffle where in the Promoter’s opinion it cannot conduct the raffle or award the prize for any reason beyond its control.
- The promoter is Lyndsey Rice, Children’s Hospital Foundation, PO Box 8009, Woolloongabba QLD 4102.
- Queensland Category 3 Licence No. 231781.
- The Children’s Hospital Foundation uses personal information and data collected from this raffle for the primary purpose of informing you about the winners, and contacting you in the future with information relating to our fundraising and marketing activities (including those conducted with our fundraising partners) via any medium including mail, telephone, SMS, email, or any other form of electronic, emerging or digital communication. You will be given the opportunity to opt-out of this communication.